Clinical Resources The CF Foundation has comprehensive resources for people living with CF and for caregivers Learn more about CFF Clinical Resources.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- CF Roundtable - A Newsletter for Adults with Cystic Fibrosis
- American Thoracic Society
- Newborn Screening - A comprehensive explanation of newborn screening tests performed before your child leaves the hospital
- Gene Tests - A comprehensive resource for anyone seeking information on genetics, genetic disorders, and genetic testing
- Children's Special Health Care Services - An assistance program administered by the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services
- American Academy of Pediatrics